BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Shared Conservation of Colorado's Native Birds (L18AS00004)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-CO Strengthening Partnerships for Shared Conservation of Colorado's Native Birds" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 23, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $73,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: PLC Coal Vein Trail Rehabilitation - THRO
Previous opportunity: Resource Implementations for Data Intensive Research in the Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L18AS00004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00022||Data Management for the Chihuahuan Desert I&M Network in 2016 and 2017|
|P18AS00024||Support for Biological Monitoring at Joshua Tree National Park|
|P18AS00019||Southwest Border Resource Protection Program|
|L18AS00005||BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands|
|NPSNOISAGU1800079||Rehabilitate and Repair the Arizona Trail on Manning Camp Trail Segment 1.|
|NPSNOISAGU1800080||Rehabilitate and Repair the Arizona Trail on Manning Camp Trail Segment 1.|
|NPSNOICANY1800083||Protect and Enhance Native Vegetation for Park Rivers and Grasslands|
|NPSNOIPAIS1800082||PAIS 2018 STSR SCA INTERN|
|F18AS00046||R8 (CA/NV) State Wildlife Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
|F18AS00047||FWS-NWFW Urban Partnership Program 2018|
|F18AS00050||US FISH & WILDLIFE SERVICE NOTICE OF SINGLE SOURCE AWARD|
|P18AS00028||Development of a soil crust identification guide for White Sand National Monument Citizen Science Program|
|P18AS00030||Collection of wildlife observation data in support of a citizen science program at White Sands National Monument|
|P18AS00032||Monitoring Surveys (2018) to Support Long-Term Monitoring of Bird Communities in National Park Service Units (BAND, MEVE, PEFO) of the Southern Colorado Plateau Network|
|NPSNOIGRCA1800097||Vegetation Program Volunteer Coordinator Fellowship|
|G18AS00010||2018 National Geological and Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|BOR UC 18 N003||Lake Powell Evaporation Study #2|
|P18AS00040||Migratory Bird Banding and Environmental Education Program|
|P18AS00041||Notice of Intent: Implementation of the Mormon Pioneer National Heritage Area Management Plan|
|P18AS00043||Cooperative Training Workshop for Landscape and Exterior Maintenance of Pratt Cabin,|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L18AS00004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: