Apply for PAS BE200 FY21 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Belgium in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), community development, education, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), regional development, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Brussels PAS Annual Program Statement (APS)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 08, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 20, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Community Development, Education, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Regional Development, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: 2021 Julia Taft Fund for Refugees
Previous opportunity: National Center for Child Traumatic Stress – Category I, National Center for Child Traumatic Stress Cooperative Agreement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS BE200 FY21 01
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS BE200 FY21 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.