Apply for ED GRANTS 013120 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs CFDA Number 84.103A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 31, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 02, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $373,799.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (Black Duck Joint Venture)
Previous opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Mahoning County, Ohio
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 013120 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 013120 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0006412||Support to American-Style Higher Education in Iraq|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 06||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Youth Outreach and Exchange|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 11||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: Education Exchange Promoting Study Abroad|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 09||FY2020 U.S. Embassy English Language Teacher Training|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 04||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Tokyo: U.S.-Japan-Korea Trilateral English Language Student Exchange|
|TOKYO PAS FY20 02 07||FY2020 U.S. Embassy Promoting Study-in-the-United-States and Fostering English Language Learning Programs|
|ED GRANTS 020520 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Native American-Serving Nontribal Institutions (NASNTI) Program CFDA Number 84.031X|
|ED GRANTS 021120 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): American Overseas Research Centers (AORC) CFDA Number 84.274A|
|ED GRANTS 021320 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): District of Columbia Opportunity Scholarship Program CFDA Number 84.370A|
|ED GRANTS 021320 001||OSERS-OSEP: Leadership Development Programs: Increasing the Capacity of Leaders to Improve Systems Serving Children with Disabilities CFDA Number 84.325L|
|NPS NOIP20AC00234||Cooper County Youth Outreach and Education Support - KEWE|
|S DR860 20 NOFO 003||Sports Envoy 2020 “¡Gol! Empowering women and girls through soccer”|
|ED GRANTS 022520 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Migrant Education Program (MEP) Consortium Incentive Grant (CIG) Program CFDA Number 84.144F|
|ED GRANTS 030320 001||OSERS-OSEP: Technical Assistance and Dissemination to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Model Demonstration Projects to Develop Coaching Systems CFDA Number 84.326M|
|SFOP0006572||2021 Charles B. Rangel International Affairs Graduate Fellowship and Summer Enrichment Program|
|NNH18ZHA008C MIROG6R||MUREP Institutional Research Opportunity (MIRO) Group 6R|
|ED GRANTS 030920 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) CFDA Number 84.250N|
|693JJ318NF5229 2020||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|H NOFO 20 100||United States and India: A joint vision for the Indo-Pacific|
|ED GRANTS 031020 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Magnet Schools Assistance Program (MSAP) CFDA Number 84.165A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 013120 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.