Apply for F20AS00056
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Migratory Bird Joint Ventures (Black Duck Joint Venture)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.637.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 21, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 27, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $360,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: CDMRP Peer Reviewed Medical Research Program Investigator-Initiated Research Award
Previous opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Training Program for Federal TRIO Programs CFDA Number 84.103A
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F20AS00056
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F20AS00056) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L20AS00010||Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Wildlife Resource Management|
|POA CESU 20 04||SOSC Collared Pika Survey|
|POA CESU 20 02||King Salmon Bat Surveys|
|POA CESU 20 03||Canidae Wolf Species Survey|
|L20AS00013||Department of the Interior - Bureau of Land Management Utah Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L20AS00058||NM Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00059||NM Recreation and Visitors Services|
|L20AS00060||NM Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00061||NM Threatened and Endangered Species|
|L20AS00018||Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|L20AS00062||NM Wildlife Resource Management|
|L20AS00008||Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management Utah Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management|
|L20AS00063||NM Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L20AS00046||BLM CA Wildlife Resource Management|
|L20AS00064||FY2020 Alaska BLM Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands|
|L20AS00056||ORWA Fuels Management & Community Fire Assistance Program Activities|
|L20AS00045||BLM CA Threatened and Endangered Species|
|USGS 20 FA 0075||Notice of Intent|
|L20AS00041||BLM CA Forests and Woodlands Resource Management|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F20AS00056", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.