Native American Elder Justice Initiative (HHS 2018 ACL AOA IERC 0292)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Elder Justice Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.047.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 09, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU
Previous opportunity: Vegetation and Aquatic Macroinvertebrate Monitoring
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL AOA IERC 0292) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DDTI 0303||Minority Serving Institutions Partnership Implementation Grants|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CY 1354||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF SR 1358||Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZT 1356||Direct Services for Survivors of Torture|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA ADCC 0306||National Alzheimer's Call Center|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA ADPI 0307||Alzheimer's Disease Programs to States and Communities|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR ZT 1357||Technical Assistance to the Survivors of Torture Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA INNU 0300||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services|
|HHS 2018 ACF OCSE FD 1368||Using Digital Marketing to Increase Participation in the Child Support Program|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DNPA 0293||State of the States in Developmental Disabilities-On-going Data Collection and Information Dissemination|
|HHS 2018 ACF OHS CH R01 1381||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- City of New Haven in New Haven County, Connecticut|
|HHS 2018 ACF ORR RB 1361||Refugee Technical Assistance Program|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PH 1378||Center for Research on Hispanic Children and Families|
|HHS 2018 ACF OPRE PR 1372||Marriage Strengthening Research & Dissemination Center|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA PPUC 0297||Information and Planning: Understanding the Capacity of the Aging Network|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DDTI 0305||Serious Mental Illness|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1388||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Cabarrus County, North Carolina|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1389||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Harrison County, Mississippi|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1391||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Taylor County, Florida|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R06 1255||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee - Midland County, Texas|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL AOA IERC 0292", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: