Apply for HHS 2020 ACL AOD DDUC 0425
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Based Transition Partnership Planning Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.632.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 30, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 29, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: DoD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators – Early-Career Investigator Award
Previous opportunity: FY2020 Nevada BLM Threatened and Endangered Species Funding Opportunity Announcement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACL AOD DDUC 0425
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACL AOD DDUC 0425) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCSE FD 1832||Charting a Course for Economic Mobility and Responsible Parenting|
|HHS 2020 ACF ACYF CY 1800||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCS ET 1825||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Legal Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Center|
|HHS 2020 ACF ANA NN 1837||Social and Economic Development Strategies - Growing Organizations (GO)|
|HHS 2020 ACF IOAS OTIP TV 1816||Human Trafficking Youth Prevention Education (HTYPE) Demonstration Grants|
|HHS 2020 ACF OCS EF 1831||Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)/Rural Community Development Program (RCD) Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems Training and Technical Assistance Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACL AOD DDUC 0425", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.