Apply for 004 FY2021
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BOLD ACTION WORKSHOPS ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 02, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $120,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: OPEN 2021
Previous opportunity: 2021 Julia Taft Fund for Refugees
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 004 FY2021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (004 FY2021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007539||Countering Malign Economic Influence|
|SFOP0007561||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in Ethiopia and Kenya|
|SCAISB 21 AW 001 01252021||Building Better Media Business Models|
|SCAISB 21 AW 002 01252021||Showcasing the Longstanding U.S.-Pakistan Relationship|
|SCAISB 21 AW 003 01252021||Strengthening Digital Media through Journalist Capacity Building|
|PAUPDFY21002||Opportunity Grants Program|
|SCAISB 21 AW 004 01252021||Empowering Girls through STEM|
|SVM700 21 PAS 001||Annual Program Statement|
|SFOP0007545||EXBS Online Learning|
|AFNIA 21 02||U.S. Embassy Niamey PAS Annual Program Statement|
|AFNIA 21 01||2021 Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund|
|DOS GEO 21 004 012521||Alumni Grants Program|
|DOS GEO 21 002 012521||Book Translation Program|
|SFOP0007563||DRL Promoting and Protecting: Women’s Rights in Marriage; Free and Fair Elections; Rule of Law; and Marginalized Communities|
|SFOP0007548||Preventing DPRK WMD and Missile Program Proliferation|
|DOS GEO 21 001 012521||Cultural and Educational Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0007575||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in South Sudan|
|SCAISB 21 AW 005 01262021||Developing Female Leadership in Higher Education|
|005 FY2021||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SCAISB 21 AW 006 01262021||Public Engagement to counter Trafficking in Persons|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "004 FY2021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.