Apply for PD LUS APS FY21
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Zambia in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Embassy Lusaka PAS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 27, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 30, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $23,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: National Center for Child Traumatic Stress – Category I, National Center for Child Traumatic Stress Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Research to Practice Center Grants for Adolescent Health Promotion in Order to Prevent Teenage Pregnancy
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PD LUS APS FY21
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PD LUS APS FY21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOS PAS SLO 2021 002||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program - Open Competition|
|PAS CMR FY21 07||Yaounde “Festival of Cameroonian and World Dishes” – American Representation|
|21 PHL NOFO YSEALI2022||YSEALI Regional Workshop: Civic Education for Good Governance|
|PAS ZAF FY21 05||U.S. Mission to South Africa Public Diplomacy Section Call for Proposals to Advance Women in Business, Mitigate Climate Change, Improve Media Literacy, Celebrate Black History Month, Counter Gender-Based Violence, and Expand University Partnerships|
|BER APS FY21 001||FY21 Annual Program Statement|
|PAS BUD FY21 NOFO 100YEARS ART||PAS Budapest - Student Artist in Residence|
|DOS PAS SLO 2021 004||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program - Open Competition|
|S DR860 21 NOFO 006||Engaging with civil society organizations and local audiences to promote LGBTQI+ Rights and Inclusion|
|PAS COL 2021 AC||Developing mini documentary film series with success stories of past and current U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) projects|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PD LUS APS FY21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.