Apply for USDA FNS CN FY22 SBPTER
- The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Service in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "School Breakfast Program Expansion-Territories" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.579.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 14, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 13, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: OJJDP FY 2022 National Resource Center for Justice-Involved LGBTQ+ and Two-Spirit Youth
Previous opportunity: Independent Media Programming: Cyber Security Resilience
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA FNS CN FY22 SBPTER
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA FNS CN FY22 SBPTER) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS SNAP 2022 PTIG||Process and Technology Improvement Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA FNS CN FY22 SBPTER", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.