Apply for 72051422RFA00001
- The Agency for International Development, Colombia USAID-Bogota in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Restoring Our Future Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 17, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 22, 2022 Issue Date June 17, 2022 Deadline for Questions July 1, 2022, at 1700 Colombia Local time.Closing Date amp Time for Concept paper July 22, 2022, at 1700 Colombia Local time.Closing Date amp Time for Full Applications 30 days after receiving Request for Full Application..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $70,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Assessment of dual-purpose fish/oyster reefs in the Lynnhaven River, VA
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) Program - Region 4
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 72051422RFA00001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72051422RFA00001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6500 N 25S||Continuum of Care Supplemental to Address Unsheltered and Rural Homelessness|
|CDFI 2022 ERP||Fiscal Year 2022 CDFI Equitable Recovery Program|
|DOS ZAMBIA PE 2022 01||U.S. Ambassador's Special Self Help Program|
|DHS 22 CIS 010 001||FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Regional Hub Program (RHP)|
|DHS 22 CIS 010 002||FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services (CINAS)|
|DHS 22 CIS 010 003||FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Community and Regional Integration Network Grant (CARING)|
|DHS 22 CIS 010 004||FY 2022 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Innovations in Citizenship Education|
|DHS 22 GPD 102 00 01||Case Management Pilot Program|
|MAPUTO PCO FY23 01||PEPFAR Community Led Monitoring – Mozambique|
|VA NCA VCGP 2023||Veterans Cemetery Grants|
|DOS AZE PD 22 04||Leadership in Social Entrepreneurship|
|DOS SAU PD 2207||Saudi Young Leaders Exchange Program (SYLEP)|
|693JJ922R000058||Distracted Driving and Walking Among Hispanic Youth|
|S22AS00004||OSMRE AmeriCorps Program|
|PD SUVA 2022 01||My Climate Story, U.S. Embassy Suva|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72051422RFA00001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.