Restoration and Fencing Projects at Glacier National Park (P19AS00239)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Restoration and Fencing Projects at Glacier National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to award financial assistance for the following project activities..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $44,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OVC FY 2019 Specialized Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance and Resource Development
Previous opportunity: Assessing Distribution and Seasonal Activity Patterns of Bats in Five Utah Parks
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00239) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00262||Archaeological Site Preservation Maintenance Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00239", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: