Apply for SB OCAPR 21 001
- The Small Business Administration in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "PRIME-2021-01" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 59.050.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2021 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 27 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Strengthen Partnerships Against Violent Extremism in Kollo
Previous opportunity: DOD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SB OCAPR 21 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SB OCAPR 21 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OWBO 2021 01||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER RESILIENCY AND RECOVERY DEMONSTRATION GRANT|
|STI40020GR0025TJ1||Providing 21st Century Debt Management Tools for the Government of Tajikistan|
|SB OVVT 21 001||VFPTEP-2021-01|
|72048621RFIRDMA||USAID/RDMA Regional Inclusive Digital Economy Activity|
|RBCS RDCG 2021||Rural Cooperative Development Grant|
|PE DHAKA FY2020 0601||2021 Fiscal Transparency Innovation Fund in Bangladesh|
|RBCS SDGG 2021||Socially Disadvantaged Groups Grant|
|HRV003NOFO2021||The U.S.-Croatia Forum: a 21st Century Partnership|
|FTIF GUYANA FY20 0621||Strengthening the capacity of the Government of Guyana (GoG) to improve the transparency of the fiscal management of natural resource funds used for public infrastructure projects|
|DLA 202201A||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|72016921RFA00006||Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) activity in Serbia|
|OSBDC 2022 01||OSBDC Funding Opportunity|
|SB OEDWB 21 002 094568||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE - Puerto Rico|
|SB OEDWB 21 003 094597||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE GRANT - Tulsa, OK|
|OSBDC 2022 02||OSBDC Funding Opportunity|
|SB OEDWB 21 002||Women's Business Center- Initial Phase|
|SB OEDWB 21 003||Women's Business Center- Initial Phase|
|SB OEDWB 21 004||Women's Business Center- Initial Phase|
|DLA 202201B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program-Option Period for Existing PTACs|
|OSBDC 2022 05||OSBDC Funding Opportunity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SB OCAPR 21 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.