Prepare Special History of Slave Stampedes, The Underground Railroad on the Missouri River Boarderlands- MWRO (NPS NOIP18AC00145)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Prepare Special History of Slave Stampedes, The Underground Railroad on the Missouri River Boarderlands- MWRO" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Building Court and Legal Capacities to Prevent and Combat Atrocities in Central African Republic
Previous opportunity: Weed and Erosion Control to Restore Disturbed Areas at M
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS NOIP18AC00145", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: