OVW FY 2019 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative (OVW 2019 16169)
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2019 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.526.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 28, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 11, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 58 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU
Previous opportunity: FY19-Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2019 16169) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19CS10||Reentry Employment Series Training and Coaching Facilitation|
|SFOP0005627||DRL IDREAM (Incubator for Defenders Remaining in Exile to Advance Movements)|
|USGS 19 FAC 0068||Evaluating restoration success for shoreline projects to reduce nearshore microbial contamination, as funded under the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative.|
|SCAISB 19 AW 007 03032019||Supporting Economic Empowerment in the Pakistan Film Industry|
|PAS JOR FY19 001||U.S. Embassy Jordan Public Affairs Section FY19 Annual Program Statement (“APS”)|
|SCAISB 19 AW 006 03042019||Combatting GBV and Improving Gender Equality Reporting through Diverse Media Tools|
|SPK330 19 008 03052019||Civil Society and Cultural Heritage|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 010||Digitalizing the Kurdish Heritage Institute Collection|
|SFOP0005616||DRL FY18 West Africa Atrocities Prevention|
|SCAISB 19 008 03052019||Civil Society and Cultural Heritage|
|SFOP0005628||DRL Supporting the Rule of Law and or Engaging Men and Boys in Reducing Violence Against Women in Lebanon|
|SFOP0005594||DRL FY18 Women, Peace, and Security (WPS) in Sub-Saharan Africa|
|SFOP0005600||DRL FY18 Strengthening and Supporting Civil Society in Vietnam|
|SFOP0005617||DRL FY18 Promoting Religious and Ethnic Tolerance in Ethiopia|
|MICC FSH 19 0003||United States Army Garrison (USAG) Hawaii Army Compatible Use Buffer Program (ACUB)|
|SFOP0005589||DRL Promoting Internet Freedom in Ukraine|
|SCAISB 19 009 03082019||Karachi – Science, Technology, Environment, Mathematics (STEM) Programming|
|F19AS00128||Plant Genetics for North Park Bugseed, Rocky Mountain Monkey Flower and Weber's draba|
|SCAISB 19 010 03092019||Centre for Excellence in Journalism – Workshops, Scholarships, and U.S. Internships|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2019 16169", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: