Inspire Cooperative Climate Change Adaptation Through Locally-Scaled Vulnerability Analyses (NPS 17 NERO 0190)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Inspire Cooperative Climate Change Adaptation Through Locally-Scaled Vulnerability Analyses" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.944.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 02, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 11, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $96,839.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Crossroads of the American Revolution National Heritage Area
Previous opportunity: Shoreline Highway Emergency Repairs Habitat Restoration: Slide Ranch milemarker 8.05
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0190) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0191||Post-WNS Bat Survey at Fire Island National Seashore|
|BOR MP 17 N036||Butte Creek Diversion 55 Fish Screen Project|
|NPS 17 NERO 0217||Evaluation of Dune and Beach Restoration for Resilience in the Mid-Atlantic Region|
|P17AS00814||Historic and Contemporary Tribal Uses and Issues in the Lower Columbia Region|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 08||FY18 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS REVOLVING LOAN FUND GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 07||FY18 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS ASSESSMENT GRANTS|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 09||FY18 GUIDELINES FOR BROWNFIELDS CLEANUP GRANTS|
|RFA 492 17 000003||USAID FISH RIGHT PROGRAM|
|EPA OAR OTAQ 17 08||Tribal Clean Diesel Funding Assistance Program FY 2017|
|EPA OLEM OBLR 17 10||FY18 ENVIRONMENTAL WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AND JOB TRAINING (EWDJT) GRANTS|
|EPA OCFO OEE 17 01||Tribal Support for E-Enterprise for the Environment|
|EPA OW OGWDW 17 01||FY 2017 and FY 2018 Training and Technical Assistance to Improve Water Quality and Enable Small Public Water Systems to Provide Safe Drinking Water|
|P18AS00011||Groundwork Mobile Feasibility Study|
|BOR LC 18 N001||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD to Yuma Crossing National Heritage Area Corporation|
|EPA OP OEJ 18 01||Environmental Justice Collaborative Problem-Solving (EJCPS) Cooperative Agreement|
|EPA OEI 18 01||FY 2018 NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION EXCHANGE NETWORK GRANT PROGRAM|
|EPA R3 CBP 18 01||Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2018 Request for Proposals for Support for both the Small Watershed and the Innovative and Nutrient Sediment Reduction Grant Programs|
|F18AS00039||North American Wetlands Conservation Fund|
|EPA GM 2017 RESTORE GMCEGP||RESTORE Gulf of Mexico Conservation Enhancement Grants Program|
|P18AS00035||Grassland and Habitate Enhancement at San Juan Islands National Historic Park (SAJH)|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0190", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: