Innovations in Access to Care for Children and Youth with Epilepsy (HRSA 19 059)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Innovations in Access to Care for Children and Youth with Epilepsy" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.110.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 22, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $650,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: FY19-Supplemental for National Network Grant to the National Railroad Passenger Corporation
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont Atlantic Coast CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 19 059) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA GH19 1954||Global Noncommunicable Disease Prevention and Health Promotion|
|HRSA 19 024||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program|
|HRSA 19 048||Poison Center Network|
|HRSA 19 095||Medicare Rural Hospital Flexibility Program – Emergency Medical Services Supplement|
|TI 19 007||Targeted Capacity Expansion: Special Projects|
|RFA IP 19 004||Network of Forecasting Centers to Improve Forecast Accuracy and Communication for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza|
|RFA CE 19 002||Research Grants to Identify Effective Strategies for Opioid Overdose Prevention|
|RFA CE 19 006||Grants to Support New Investigators in Addressing Cross-Cutting Violence Prevention and Opioid Overdose Prevention|
|CDC RFA PS19 1905||Economic Modeling for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB|
|HRSA 19 053||Networks for Oral Health Integration within the Maternal and Child Health Safety Net|
|SM 19 012||National Center of Excellence for Integrated Health Solutions|
|SP 19 004||Strategic Prevention Framework – Partnerships for Success|
|RFA CE 19 003||Evaluation of Return to School Programs for Traumatic Brain Injury|
|RFI 617 19 OHH||Local Service Delivery Activity|
|AFREO 19 GR 001 AF 121919||PEPFAR Small Grants Program Annual Program Statement|
|CDC RFA CE19 1905||Collecting Violent Death Information Using the National Violent Death Reporting System (NVDRS)|
|CDC RFA CE19 1904||Overdose Data to Action|
|TI 19 003||Building Communities of Recovery|
|CDC RFA IP19 1901||Immunization and Vaccines for Children|
|HRSA 19 074||Nurse Anesthetist Traineeship (NAT) Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 19 059", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: