Apply for FTA 2020 007 TR
- The Department of Transportation, DOT/Federal Transit Administration in the transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2020 Competitive Funding Opportunity: Public Transportation on Indian Reservations Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.509.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 26, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 24, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Transportation
Next opportunity: Announcement of Anticipated Availability of Funds for Research to Practice Center Grants for Adolescent Health Promotion in Order to Prevent Teenage Pregnancy
Previous opportunity: DoD Kidney Cancer, Academy of Kidney Cancer Investigators – Early-Career Investigator Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FTA 2020 007 TR
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FTA 2020 007 TR) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FTA 2020 013 TRI TIR||Real-Time Transit Infrastructure and Rolling Stock Condition Assessment Demonstration Program|
|FM MCG 21 001||Fiscal Year 2021 - Motor Carrier Safety Assistance Program Planning and Application|
|FTA 2020 009 NADTC||Solicitation of proposals to administer the National Aging and Disability Transportation Center (NADTC)|
|FR TSP 20 002||FY20 Railroad Trespassing Suicide Prevention Grant Program|
|693JJ320NF00003||Work Zone Data Exchange Demonstration|
|DC TP 20 001||Transportation Project Grants|
|FM DTG 20 002||Supplemental Fiscal Year 2020 – Commercial Motor Vehicle Operator Safety Training Program|
|FR MPS 20 002||FY20 Magnetic Levitation Technology Deployment Program|
|FR SEC 20 001||FY20 Transportation Emergency Response Training|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FTA 2020 007 TR", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.