Apply for W912DR21R0055
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- Corps of Engineers in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Chesapeake Bay Oyster Recovery Monitoring" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.010.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 09, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $700,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Epidemiology Program for American Indian/Alaska Native Tribes and Urban Indian Communities
Previous opportunity: Regional Toxicology Liaison Demonstration Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W912DR21R0055
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W912DR21R0055) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4915||Natural Resource Support, BMGR & Luke AFB|
|W9126G 21 2 SOI 4921||Invasive Species Support, Eareckson Air Station, AK|
|P22AS00024||Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Youth and Veteran Organization Conservation Activities|
|P22AS00025||Scientists in Parks Internship Program - Natural Resource Stewardship|
|USDA FS FLP 010 2023||FY2023 Forest Legacy Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W912DR21R0055", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.