Building Capacity in Police Forces, Local Governments and Communities in Gender Based Violence (INL 17CA0064 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 09172017)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building Capacity in Police Forces, Local Governments and Communities in Gender Based Violence" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.704.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 31, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: National Outreach and Communication Program
Previous opportunity: DOT PHMSA 2018 ONE CALL GRANT
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL 17CA0064 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 09172017) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOI ILAB 17 11||Youth Pathways-Central America (YPCA): Building pathways to learning, leadership, and livelihood opportunities for at-risk youth in El Salvador and Honduras|
|F17AS00467||FLORIDA fISH & WILDLIFE CONSERVATION COMMISSION|
|F17AS00470||-Inspection and maintenance of manatee protection area marker network|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 010||DRL Global Religious Freedom Programs (FY17/18)|
|SFOP0002367||FY18 International Media Rreporting Program|
|TAP 2018||OIA Technical Assistance Program|
|MAP 2018||Maintenance Assistance Program|
|TATFY18||TAT Grant Program FY18|
|HU0001 18 TSNRP 0002||"Open Call" Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|AT ATC 18 002||FY 2018 TIP Office International Programs to Combat Human Trafficking Funding Opportunity - SOIs|
|P18AS00003||FY 18 American Battlefield Protection Program Battlefield Preservation Planning Project Grants|
|72048618R00001||Request for Information - New Thailand Activity|
|USDOTOSDBUSBTRCNP20171||Notice of Funding Opportunity for Small Business Transportation Resource - Northern Plains|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 015||DRL Labor Programs to Combat Slavery in West Africa|
|P18AS00006||2018 Preservation Technology and Training Grants|
|USGS 18 FA 0009||Genotyping 14 recently discovered native Berberis pinnata ssp. insularis individuals for conservation|
|NPS 18 NERO 0001||Journey through Hallowed Ground National Heritage Area|
|DRLA DRLAQM 18 018||Strengthening the Organizational Capacity and Regional Network of Disabled Persons Organizations (DPOs) in Southeast Asia|
|P18AS00010||Research and Development to Support the Interagency Monitoring of Protected Visual Environments (IMPROVE) - Enhancing the Quality and Scope of Aerosol Data Collection|
|DOSGEO 18 GR 001 GEO 110317||2018 Ambassador’s Fund for Cultural Preservation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL 17CA0064 WHPCOSTARICA GBV 09172017", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: